- Fall trimester: September, October, November
- Winter trimester: December, January, February
- Spring trimester: March, April, May
- Summer Session: June, July, August
The fall, spring and winter trimesters are structured on a creative play-based curriculum that focuses on language and artistic development, reading and science basics, sensory awareness, manipulative exploration and coordination skills, and fine and gross motor skills development. Our summer session offers a less structured curriculum that focuses on outdoor experiences and team playing.
Each trimester, as well as during the summer session, we offer a full time program, and a part-time morning program, based on availability, as follows:
- Full Day (M, T, W, Th, F, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm)
- Half Day Morning Session (M, T, W, Th, F, 8:30 am – 12:00 pm)